How to Join
Membership in our federation is open to organizations working in the mental health field and that meet specific tests of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact required by the Combined Federal Campaign.
To participate in the CFC, an organization must:
- Be 501(c)(3) tax-exempt
- Be governed by a board of directors, the majority of whom volunteer
- File a Form 990 or 990-EZ with the IRS (unless revenue is below the threshold for filing)
- Provide a copy of the organization's most recent financial statements
- full audit is required if annual revenue is over $250,000
- review is acceptable if annual revenue is between $100,000 and $250,000
- less formal financial statement may be used if revenue is under $100,000
If you think you qualify, we invite you to submit the application inquiry form below.